Bremer Bay Orca Experience
- 天數: 7 小時 (左右)
- 位置: Bremer Bay, Western Australia
AUSTRALIA'S #1 AWARD WINNING WHALE WATCH EXPERIENCE
Join Australia's Award Winning WA family owned and operated Orca Experience aboard our purpose built $4.5M 25 meter luxury whale watch vessel designed for speed to the sighting grounds, just 19 nautical mile off the coastline in comfort, style, luxury & minimal travel time as you discover the remarkable Bremer Bay Orca's.
Your only local resident Bremer Bay Orca tour with more time an experience in the Bremer Canyon than any other operator.
Our vessel is the fastest to the sighting grounds (25 knots depending upon conditions), usually under an hour, which means we spend more quality time with the Orca than anyone due to our speed efficiency and half the travel time of others. We are on the Orcas first, everyday.
Don't spend an extra hour travelling to and from The Patch - Spend it with the Orca!
Over the last 8 years our family has spent more time in the Bremer Canyon than anyone, our family aboard on every tour, consisting of over 6000 of hours of observation and genuine research, guaranteeing you the knowledge and education you expect from a dedicated, elite team.
- Join The Pod® and begin your journey with Australia's #1 family owned and operated Whale Watch provider as you check in at our brand new box office facility in the Bremer Bay Boat Harbour.
- Safe & easy boarding we depart the harbour arriving in the sighting grounds within a short distance of the coastline (19n.m)
- Our passionate and experienced team will take you through a moment by moment interpretation of the behaviours you will witness, the intelligence & hunting techniques of the Orca you meet and you will be educated by our scientists and our research team.
- We will introduce you to the different family pods as they arrive on scene and you will learn their names and personalities
- Learn about the history of the Orca and Bremer Canyons as you enjoy a truely unique lifetime experience with Australia's cetacean experts
- Our Whale Watch TV Theatre live streams underwater footage of our close encounters which can be enjoyed from the comfort of your seat.
- Tune in to the songs and sounds of the whales as our live hydrophone is deployed and recordings taken to further our research.
- Your professional photographer for the day will be taking images of the wildlife you meet which can be downloaded free from The Daily Whale at the end of your tour to share with family and friends.
- Wishing our Orca the safest of journeys ahead, we will now make our way back to the Bremer Bay Boat Harbour
HIGHLIGHTS - LEARN THE LANGUAGE OF THE WHALES
Whale Watch experts will guide you through the cruise with in-depth knowledge of the Orcas. Your family will join our family on board as we join with the Orca Pod's in the hunt, competing with other canyon hunters including the Pilot, Beaked & Sperm Whales preying on the giant squid with an audience of Antarctic Seabirds feeding on scraps left in their wake.
This expedition is an all day experience as we discover and research the apex predator, the ORCA. You will learn all about the Bremer Canyon and everything that this eco marine frontier has to reveal including many other mega fauna's and Antarctic migratory seabird's.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to witness one of the wonders of the marine world in the wild natural habitat of the Southern Ocean.
You will experience;
25M $4.5M purpose built Whale Watch Luxury Vessel
Australia's most experience Whale Watch Team
Onboard genuine research with marine scientist & behavioural experts to educate you in everything Orca & other mega fauna
Expert Live commentary - more experience in the Bremer Canyon than any other operator
Underwater Camera & Microphone with 2 big screen Whale TV
Western Australian Family Owned & Operated
Renowned superior quality service
LUXURY lifetime experience at the best price available
Elevated viewing over 3 levels
Excellent 5 STAR Ratings
Guests numbers capped
Largest & fastest vessel, we get to the Killer Whales first and you spend less time in transit and more quality time on the hunt with the Orca
Under water viewing via Whale Watch TV
Professional Photographer onboard
Free postcard and photo's of your experience
100% Whale Watch Lifetime Sighting Guarantee or FREE return voucher
Superior standard of service, safety & comfort
Family & Group Specials - Preferred affiliate of many high profile brands
Your family will join our family on board
Other species that may be sighted in the Bremer Canyon include
- Sperm Whales
- Pilot Whales
- Beaked Whales (hunted by the Orca)
- Dolphins (many different species)
- Sea Lions
- Migratory Antarctic Sea Birds
- Sharks (many species including Great Whites)
It's more than an experience... it's an education!
Welcome boarding drinks
Morning & Afternoon Tea
Full All Day grazing with delicious lunch options (Hot & Cold)
plus a selection of Sushi, Hot Pastries & Pies, Chocolate & Blueberry muffins.
Vegetarian, Vegan & Gluten free available on request.
Drinks, water, tea, coffee and lolly time!
A complimentary glass of champagne or cold beer is offered on the journey home to celebrate your Orca experience.
Join Our Pod as we venture to the Bremer Canyon in January - April.
Limited Time - Limited Opportunity - Book Today!
It's more than an experience... it's an education!
Witness the Hunt!
HOW TO PREPARE FOR YOUR EXPERIENCE
- We recommend taking motion sickness medication the night prior and on the morning of your tour if you are susceptible. (Please consult your Doctor)
- Children participating in the extended tours must be a minimum of 10 years and some ocean experience is recommended.
- Warm jacket in all weather conditions is advisable.
- Tours are weather dependent so when possible be flexible in planning your travel date.
- Personal camera if required (Professional photographer is onboard)
DEPARTURE TIME: 8AM (0800)
Bremer Bay Boat Harbour, Swarbrick Road, Bremer Bay.
Please check departure pickup points and times.
Please arrive 30 mins prior to departure time
Boarding commences 15 minutes prior to departure.
Boarding Gate closes 5 minutes prior to departure (No Exceptions)
(Child 10 - 17 years).
To avoid 1.5% credit card fee please call direct.
Not suitable for the very young, elderly/frail, heavily pregnant or those with mobility issues.
Book with the confidence that Whale Watch Western Australia's Duty of Care to all guests is paramount in our minds at all times. All of our crew are fully vaccinated for your convenience & safety along with our very high standard of cleaning protocols.
All our crew are highly trained professional sea people so you can have the confidence of over 100 years ocean going experience is watching over you coupled with state of the art machinery for your security.