Whale Watch Busselton
- Duration: 120 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Geographe, Western Australia
WHALE WATCH BUSSELTON
A bespoke experience for limited guests aboard our Pod Partner's cruiser.
Geographe Bay offers some spectacular Whale Watch Experiences as you will discover with our team in the South West. Departing from the Port Geographe Marina daily. Please note this tour is operated by our Pod partner aboard a 17 meter cruiser for a unique & exciting experience with comfortable ramp boarding.
Complimentary tea & coffee is offered aboard our Pod Partners vessel as you enjoy local knowledge of the sighting grounds along with intimate viewing of Western Australian Whales.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR YOUR EXPERIENCE
- We recommend taking motion sickness medication the night prior and on the morning of your tour if you are susceptible. (Please consult your Doctor)
- Warm jacket in all weather conditions is advisable.
- Tours are weather dependent so when possible be flexible in planning your travel date.
- Personal camera if required
DEPARTURE TIME: 9.45AM & 1:15PM
Port Geographe Marina, 21 Spinnaker Blvde, Geographe WA.
Please check departure pickup points and times.
Please arrive 30 mins prior to departure time
Boarding commences 15 minutes prior to departure.
Boarding Gate closes 5 minutes prior to departure (No Exceptions)
(Child 16 & under)
(Infant 4 & under)