Whale Watch Albany Sail
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Albany, Western Australia
WHALE WATCH ALBANY
Albany Whale Tours have been sailing the majestic Albany's Fenchmans Bay sighting the magnificent Humpback and Southern Right Whales longer than anyone and have an intimate knowledge of the area.
The guided tour with full commentary will take you into King George Sound where you may sight seals and other mammals as you enjoy your morning tea. Sailaway sound footprint is very minimal and the Whales love to come in to investigate giving you unobstructed 360 degree water level views of some of the magnificent Whales, both Humpback and Southern Right.
~ Whale Watch Aboard a Family Owned and Operated Sailing Vessel ~
HOW TO PREPARE FOR YOUR EXPERIENCE
- We recommend taking motion sickness medication the night prior and on the morning of your tour if you are susceptible. (Please consult your Doctor)
- Warm jacket in all weather conditions is advisable. (Burke jackets are provided but essential to dress to conditions)
- Tours are weather dependent so when possible be flexible in planning your travel date.
- Personal camera if required
DEPARTURE TIME: 9:30am
Albany Waterfront Marina, Toll Place Albany
Please check departure pickup points and times.
Please arrive 30 mins prior to departure time
Boarding commences 15 minutes prior to departure.
Boarding Gate closes 5 minutes prior to departure (No Exceptions)