Whale Watch Perth
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Fremantle, Western Australia
Join The Pod and Learn the Language of the Whales with Whale Watch Western Australia.
Our dedicated and passionate Whale Watch family have designed each journey to educate and inspire our guests on the incredible history and life of the Humpback Whale. Our tours have been specifically designed to ensure that our time with the whales is respectful, educational and meaningful. Our moto is to observe and not influence behaviour ensuring that the behaviours we witness are natural and we are better able to match the energy of the whales with our brand new vessels design.
Every tour has our 100% lifetime sighting guarantee and in the unlikely event that the whale species of your tour is not sighted you will receive a return ticket that can be used at anytime in the future with no expiry date or passed on to family and friends.
- Join The Pod® and begin your journey with Australia's #1 family owned and operated Whale Watch provider as you check in at Sardine Jetty in the Fremantle Fishing Boat Harbour
- Safe & easy boarding we depart the marina arriving in the sighting grounds within a short distance of Fremantle, our passionate and experienced team will take you through a moment by moment interpretation of the behaviours you will witness and intelligent whales you meet.
- Learn about the history of whales as you enjoy an elevated viewing experience with Australia's cetacean experts
- Our Whale Watch TV Theatre live streams underwater footage of our close encounters which can be enjoyed from the comfort of your seat. Tune in to the songs and sounds of the whales as our live hydrophone is deployed and recordings taken to further our research.
- Your professional photographer for the day will be taking images of the wildlife you meet which can be downloaded free from The Daily Whale at the end of your tour to share with family and friends.
- Wishing our whales the safest of journeys ahead, we will now make our way back to the Fremantle Fishing Boat Harbour.
It's more than an experience... It's an education!
Welcome aboard the Steep Point, a $2.5M purpose built luxury catamaran with 30 knot capability, the largest and most luxurious in WA, getting you to the magnificent Western Australian Whales...Fast! This luxurious 25 meter stable vessel provides an excellent platform for whale watching, with 5 viewing decks over 3 levels from which you can sight the magnificent Humpback, Southern Right and occasionally, the very rare Blue Whale along with Seals, Dolphins and migratory bird life from all over the world.
You will enjoy amazing uninterrupted views from water level to the huge open bow & upper grandstand deck, heated interior lounge with luxury lounge seating.
Learn the Language of the Whales from our LIVE expert commentary, witness the Whale Watch TV Theatre and hear the sounds & views from our underwater camera's & hydrophone.
Superior service & no crowding is guaranteed along with an onboard cafe with eftpos facilities.
With a passenger capacity capped at 72 people, there is never over crowding, the vessel also has an enclosed viewing saloon.
Enjoy this amazing experience in comfort and style with Whale Watch Western Australia.
LEARN THE LANGUAGE OF THE WHALES
The Whale Watch family team have dedicated their time to creating an experience that will guide you through the history and incredible life story of the Australian Humpback Whale. Let our team be your interpreters for the day as we translate the Language of the Whales for you with our live and educational commentary.
Turn moments into memories to share with loved ones as our onboard professional photographer will capture the very best images of the day for you to download free of charge from the Daily Whale. Our Whale Watch family team dedicate each tour to furthering our understanding and knowledge of the cetaceans we work with as interaction logs, audio recordings and ID cataloging is collected and shared with leading universities and researchers from around Australia and the world.
Luxury lifetime experience at the best available price
Live commentary from cetacean behavioural experts
100% Lifetime Whale Watch Sighting Guarantee
WA's leading award winning Whale Watch
Excellent 5 STAR Tripadvisor Rating
Educational Immersive Experience
Preferred affiliate of many high profile brands
Photographer onboard - FreePhoto's - Free Postcard
Safe & Easy Marina Boarding
100% Lifetime Sighting Guarantee
Underwater Camera & Microphone with big screen Whale TV
Superior service, safety & comfort
Family & Group Specials
West Australian Family Owned & Operated
It's more than an experience... it's an education!
HOW TO PREPARE FOR YOUR EXPERIENCE
- We recommend taking motion sickness medication the night prior and on the morning of your tour if you are susceptible. (Please consult your Doctor)
- Warm jacket in all weather conditions is advisable.
- Tours are weather dependent so when possible be flexible in planning your travel date.
- Personal camera if required (Professional photographer is onboard)
Sardine Jetty, Mews Road, Fremantle Fishing Boat Harbour
Please check departure pickup points and times.
Please arrive 30 mins prior to departure time
Boarding commences 15 minutes prior to departure.
Boarding Gate closes 5 minutes prior to departure (No Exceptions)
(Child 0 - 12 years)
Not suitable for the elderly/frail, heavily pregnant or those with mobility issues.
Book with the confidence that Whale Watch Western Australia's Duty of Care to all guests is paramount in our minds at all times. All of our crew are fully vaccinated for your convenience & safety along with our very high standard of cleaning protocols.
All our crew are highly trained professional sea people so you can have the confidence of over 100 years ocean going experience is watching over you coupled with state of the art machinery for your security.